Welcome to the PES Manager/PES Collection Wiki! Edit
This is a community-driven source of information for the mobile game, PES Manager/PES Collection, by Konami. PES Manager/PES Collection is a simple football management and team development simulation. The game is available for free from Google Play and the Apple App Store. This wikia has no affiliation with Konami other than being fans of the game.
The game was released to Android/iOS on 20 May 2014.
NOTICE: Konami have announced [] on 27 March 2018 the game will end on 22 May 2018, and users can no longer login into the game after that date. All events have been ended on 27 March 2018, apart from the League Match, Skill Match, Challenge Match, Friendly Match and Upgrade Match. Buying of Energy Balls also have been suspended from that date.
This wiki now serves as a memorial and legacy of the game. RIP PESC 2014-2018.
We need your help! Click here to see how to contribute.
PES Manager/PES Collection Gameplay Edit
- Getting Started
- The Menu Screen
- Player Listing (List of players by team) (List of reported Super Subs)
- Training badges
- Skills (List of Special Skills) (List of Team Skills)
- Team-Building Strategy
Special Events Edit
- "Cat Raffle"
- ATTACK the Frog
- Training Camp
- World Tour Challenge
- Battle Challenge
- Stamp Collector
- Crown Collector
- Tower of PES
- PES Blast! Campaign
- Elly's Request / Morata's Request
- Rising Star
- Union Battle: Galaxy Cup
Helpful Links Edit
- The official PES Collection page.
- Link to the Neoseeker PES Collection Forum.
- PES Manager Player Compendium (last update 2015)
- PES Collection Player Database (Frequently updated)
- PESC Herald (latest news and updates from the game community)
- Information about calculating stats for individual badges.